By NIGEL QUADROS, BIN ZHAO, CHRIS KIREGI and SANTI MARTINEZ.
XENON SOLUTIONS LTD. (XSL) is a registered private company which has been founded to contribute to the enhancement of road safety, in all its various spheres, globally / worldwide.
It is appalling to witness and / or read about hundreds of thousands of serious injuries and deaths worldwide that are caused on the roads every year. It brings with it a feeling of desperation, bordering on despair, to many concerned road users who wonder how this reality can be mitigated. We should all join hands to drastically reduce this road safety calamity.
More than just to postulate guidelines, we will give proposals on various road safety issues and visitors to this website are welcome to contribute their own views so that we can come up with a comprehensive and practical guide to enhance road safety and, at the same time, add useful knowledge to what other organizations and individuals have been carrying out.
We believe that to improve /enhance road safety, the input of the experiences of many individuals is required as opposed to a “do” and “don’t do” list of rules promulgated by us from our limited know-how. No one single-handedly, nor an association of any kind, is likely to have gained all the experience that each and every road user has acquired, and is acquiring at this very moment. Hence, the content that we will disseminate will be priceless, just like human life is.
There are many other websites with very useful road safety content online and ours will be just one more contributing to the wealth of knowledge.
Our content, for now, will include;
1. Articles and Video clips. Some of these will be provided with a comment facility so that visitors can post their views about the topic of road safety in question.
2. A research questionnaire where a single question will constitute a complete / independent research on the stated road safety issue.
Other road safety content will be published in due course.
We have provided short pages with two questions each. Scroll buttons have been provided at the bottom of these pages to facilitate the access of all questions that will be posted periodically.
In due course, it will be decided what will amount to a substantial number of responses in order to decide whether the participation for a particular question is sufficient to commence analyzing the responses. Thereafter, we will publish in the website some of the analyzed results as feedback so that every site visitor can better understand the quality and usefulness of the work we have embarked to carry out.
For those who would like to receive all the analyzed research questions, as and when they are ready, they will need to subscribe to the service to cater for the work involved.
We require a subscription of One US dollar per month, or the equivalent in different currencies, for us to be sending you by email a copy of all the summarized research findings as and when they are ready over time. This period will be determined by both the website visitors’ rate of response and the scope of the analysis / study of the responses of a particular research question.
A summary of the main issues pertaining to the participation in this research work are as follows;
1. Communicate to us in the language of your choice. To facilitate this, please use the Language Translator provided at the top of this home page.
2. At this moment in time, you can communicate to us only in writing by using the email facilities provided. No telephone call will be answered as there will be no one to tend to the lines provided. In the future, we will provide a call service and inform you when we have done so.
3. One can participate in answering the research questions without making any contribution / subscription of funds.
4. Only some of the analyzed results will be published in the website. However, all analyzed results will be mailed to those who contribute / subscribe the minimum amount of money stipulated per month. Please be generous and contribute more than the stipulated minimum amount but only if you are able to do so.
5. A family unit, a school / college or any other institution, profit or non-profit oriented, can subscribe this one dollar per month and, thereafter, share the research findings sent to them with all their members at no further charge from us. We hope that such groups / associations will contribute generously over and above the minimum rate but out of their own volition.
6. You can answer any number of questions that your available time allows. Other future visits can be made to this website to continue answering more questions, as their publishing will continue over time.
7. Some of the articles and video clips published will be provided with a comment facility.
8. You can still give us a contribution even though you may not want the results of the analyzed research questions and, also, may not participate in answering the questions. These contributions from well-wishers will go towards the preparation and publishing of other content for the website and they can be of any amount (even less than one US dollar).
9. Only the research questions study requires the contribution / subscription of funds should one require all the analyzed results. All other information contained in the website is free of charge but subject to the TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE stated elsewhere in the website. Please Note.
10. Please be reading often, the periodically posted content in the “Notice Board” section of the website. It will be having more current information about how to navigate the different sections of the site.
People with requisite experience know that the axiom “I will be safe when using a road as long as I am careful by simply obeying all the traffic rules” does not prevent one from being involved in a mishap / crash.
Let us share our experiences together for the greater good as we are all road users.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
1. This website and its content is under copyright. All rights reserved. Any unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. Without the written permission, this website and its content may not be distributed or commercially exploited. Furthermore, this website and its content can neither be transmitted nor be stored in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
2. XSL cannot presently determine that a specific number of questions will be analyzed and the results sent to those who subscribe in a given period of time.This will depend on, among other things, having a substantial number of people answer a particular question, the amount of money received as subscription in order to cater for the costs of doing the analysis for this question, etc.
3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for such inaccuracies or errors.
4. Use of any information or material on this website is entirely at user’s own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be the user’s own responsibility to ensure that any information available through this website meet his/her own specific requirement.
5. Any subscription made will not be refunded for whatever reason should the subscriber think otherwise later on.
6. All the information and personal details that may be availed to us by the participants/contributors in this study/project shall be used exclusively for the intended purpose. If the said information is accessed by third parties through other means other than by our authority, we shall not in any way be liable for the consequences ensuing therefrom.
7. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction of the same is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice as outlined in clause 1 herein above.
8. All the trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
9. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s).We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
10. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Brief Guidelines for Comments Posted to this Website.
1. Use formal language taking care of grammar, punctuation, etc. so that your opinion is conveyed accurately to those who read your comment.
2. Do not use objectionable content like profanities, defamation, slander, impersonate other people and any kind of abusive language.
3. Do not post any personal details that could maliciously be misused by third parties.
4. Do not post comments which are not related to the subject matter being discussed.
5. Do not copy and paste protected intellectual property material from other sources to this website.
6. We will not be responsible for any content posted by visitors to this website.
7. Your comments will be blocked or deleted if they do not meet our criteria.
8. Your comment is more likely to be read by others if it is brief / concise. Should you like to give us more information about the matter under discussion, please attach this in a document and email it to us with the facility provided.
No Recent Events Posted
No safety enhancement product available